Friday, June 19, 2009

The Silver Bowl.......

It all began last week, I decided to visit one of my favorite thrift stores, yes I love to thrift, anywhoo as I walked up and down the aisle something caught my eye, it was this bowl, it was so tarnished and dirty I thought to myself do I really want to work on this, now understand me I absolutely love anything silver, anything milk glass and all cups and saucers, and absolutely unequivably 100% all christmas especially dishes, this is another story though, so I went ahead and I brought this baby home and began to work on it and guess what, I am in love with my bowl!!!!! Yes, take a look at my before, middle, and after, as they say "One person's junk is another person's Treasure" and geez what a treasure I found!!!!!!!

Before: Tarnished and Dirty

Middle: Halfway done

After: Beautiful

No comments: