Friday, December 11, 2009

I Think I Am Ready.......

Hi Everyone, well I am sitting and thinking to myself how thankful I am for the home that my dear hubby has provided for us, and even more thankful that I am inside and not outside because it is really, really cold out there. Yesterday we had a windchill factor of -15 degrees!!!!
None the less over the last weekend I finished up the outside decorating and I want to show some pictures, now some of these may seem like duplicates but they were actually taken at different times, the pictures with the white spots on them well these are not ghosts or orbs or anything odd like that, this is SNOW!!!! We got hit with the season's second snow and yes I was out taking pictures just so you could see, hope you enjoy them!!!!












No comments: