Friday, January 1, 2010


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I look forward to the new year, but unlike every year that has gone by I am not going to be making any new year resolutions!!!! Some of my resolutions have lasted for a couple of months and others a week and some a day and yes unfortunately some have lasted a mere hour, I know seems silly to say I will do something and then let it go by the wayside, so that is why I am trying something different, and I am going to free my mind and spirit of any have too's and will allow myself to move ahead in my day to day living!
I hope that any of you that have made your resolutions and are determined to follow them through, I bid you all the will power and determination you want and need, until later this morning, God Bless and Be Safe!!! Diana

No comments: