Monday, February 15, 2010

New Blog Header


So I made and put a new blog header yes most of the pictures of sunflowers with the exception of the middle one are mine, I grew these babies, I nurtured them and watered them and if I could have prayed the sun more on them I would have. I had lined an entire plot with seeds and then one day I went out and what did I find but a bunch of seeds strewn about and torn out of their spot of planting, I thought to myself who would have done this to me, then I saw them, yes they were laughing at me, okay well it appeared they were smirking at me, anyhoo I shouted at them and chased after them and they went away sullen as if saying, Geez lady you're no fun!!
Well these bandits must of returned and they continued to dine on my precious seeds, so I tried an idea that I had been using for the rest of my garden and yes it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They stayed away but all these characters left me were 5 little flowers that in the end were taller than me and everyday they smiled at me and I couldn't stop taking pictures of them, in case you haven't figured out, the Sunflower is my flower, my favorite flower, and this year I will no doubtedly be out trying to fight the bandits once again as they dive bomb my flowers but I am going to be ready, and who knows they might just end up as blackbird pie if they don't watch themselves, JUST KIDDING!!!!!! Have a wonderful day.............

1 comment:

mommy2jkserjlj said...

Love the sunflowers! Wonderful pics fo them. I have a nice picture of mine I'll have to send ya. This summer my goal is to line the side of the house with them. Lets track our progress together. That will be fun. While your fending off the birds I'm sure I'll be fendng off the kids!!!! LOL